iPhone 5SのLCDスクリーンとデジタイザーのフルアセンブリ リードタイム：1〜3日
|≥ 1 ユニット||$7.88|
|≥ 2 ユニット||$7.81|
|≥ 1/4 ケース||$7.73|
|≥ 1/2 ケース||$7.65|
|≥ 1 ケース||$7.58|
|≥ 4 ケース||$7.50|
|≥ 10 ケース||$7.42|
営業マネージャー: Ms. Yoyo
ご案内: iPhone 5s Front Panel Replacement
Use this guide to replace the cracked or broken screen on your iPhone 5s by swapping out the front panel. The front panel does not include the home button, front camera assembly, earpiece speaker, or the LCD shield plate. To reassemble your device, follow these instructions in reverse order.
- iPartsBuy Original Replacement Back Camera for iPhone 5S
- iPartsBuy Original 2 in 1 Front Camera + Sensor Flex Cable for iPhone 5S
- LCD & Touch Screen Frame for iPhone 5S(White)
- LCD & Touch Screen Frame for iPhone 5S(Black)
- Original LCD Assembly Flex Connector Metal Bracket Replacement for iPhone 5S(Grey)
- iPartsBuy for iPhone 5S Original Speaker Earpiece Metal Plate Repair Parts(Grey)
- iPartsBuy for iPhone 5S Original Metal Home Button Holder Bracket Repair Part(Grey)
- Full Screw Set for Repair iPhone 5S
- iPartsBuy for iPhone 5S Iron LCD Middle Board
- 21 PCS iPartsBuy for iPhone 5S Original Spare Part Set
Step 1 - Front Panel Assembly
- If your display glass is cracked, keep further breakage contained and prevent bodily harm during your repair by taping the glass.
- Lay overlapping strips of clear packing tape over the iPhone's display until the whole face is covered.
- This will keep glass shards contained and provide structural integrity when prying and lifting the display.
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from any glass shaken free during the repair.
- Power off your iPhone before beginning disassembly.
- Remove the two 3.9 mm Pentalobe screws from either side of Lightning connector.
- In the following steps you will be pulling the display up out of the phone body. The display is composed of a glass screen and a plastic bezel with metal clips.
- Regardless of the tool you use, you need to be sure you pull up the entire display.
- If the glass begins to separate from the plastic, as shown in the first image, slide a plastic opening tool between the plastic frame and the metal phone body to pry the metal clips out of the case.
- If you are reassembling a phone with a separated display bezel, you may want to place a thin strip of adhesive between the plastic bezel and the glass to keep the phone closed.
Step 4 - LCD Screen Opener Opening Procedure
- The next two steps demonstrate using the LCD Screen Opener, a great tool for safely opening the iPhone 5s that we recommend for anyone doing more than one repair. If you aren't using the LCD Screen Opener, skip to step 5.
- Close the handle on the LCD Screen Opener, opening the suction-cup jaws.
- Place the bottom of your iPhone in between the suction cups, against the plastic depth gauge.
- The top suction cup should rest just above the home button.
- Open the handles to close the jaws of the LCD Screen Opener. Center the suction cups and press them firmly onto the top and bottom of the iPhone.
- Hold onto your iPhone securely and close the handle of the iSclack to separate the suction cups, pulling the front panel up from the rear case.
- The LCD Screen Opener is designed to safely open your iPhone just enough to separate the pieces, but not enough to damage the home button cable.
- Peel the two suction cups off your iPhone.
- Skip the next three steps and continue on step 8.
Step 6 - Manual Opening Procedure
- If you don't have an LCD Screen Opener, use a single suction cup to lift the front panel:
- Press a suction cup onto the screen, just above the home button.
- Be sure the cup is completely on the screen to get a tight seal.
- The front panel is attached with clips, and there are several ribbon cables connecting it to the rest of the phone. Your goal here is to release the clips and open the phone only enough to disconnect the cables. Go slowly and carefully to avoid damage.
- Make sure the suction cup is firmly attached to the front panel assembly near the home button.
- While holding the iPhone down with one hand, pull up on the suction cup to slightly separate the home button end of the front panel from the rear case.
- With a plastic opening tool, gently pry the edges of the rear case down, away from the front panel assembly, while you pull up with the suction cup.
- Take your time and apply firm, constant force. The 5s front panel assembly is a much tighter fit than most devices.
- Do not try to completely remove the front panel assembly from the rear case, as there are several ribbon cables still attached at the top of the iPhone.
- Pull the plastic nub to release the vacuum seal on the suction cup.
- Remove the suction cup from the display assembly.
- Open the phone just enough to reveal the metal bracket covering the home button cable.
- Do not open the phone too far or you risk damaging the home button cable, or the socket it plugs into. Keep the cable loose—if it is stretched taut, that's too far.
- Only the phone's original home button assembly will be capable of using the Touch ID functionality. If you rip the cable, installing a new home button will only restore ordinary home button functions, not the Touch ID features.
- Use the tip of a spudger to push the bracket free and remove it with tweezers.
- During reassembly, be sure to orient the bracket so that the single-prong side faces the bottom of the phone and the side with two slits faces the battery.
- Use the tip of a spudger to pry the home button cable connector up out of its socket.
- Be sure you're separating the cable connector from its socket, and not prying the entire socket up. The socket is on its own glued-down cable that can be pried up if you aren't careful.
- Once the connector has been released, pull the home button end of the assembly away from the rear case, using the top of the phone as a hinge.
- Open the display to about a 90 degree angle, and lean it against something to keep it propped up while you're working on the phone.
- Add a rubber band to keep the display securely in place while you work. This prevents undue strain on the display cables.
- In a pinch, you can use an unopened canned beverage to hold the display.
- Remove the two 1.6 mm Phillips #000 screws securing the metal battery connector bracket to the logic board.
- Remove the metal battery connector bracket from the iPhone.
- Use the flat end of a spudger to gently pry the battery connector up from its socket on the logic board.
- Be very careful to only pry up on the battery connector itself and not the socket on the logic board. If you pry up on the logic board socket, you may break the connector entirely.
- Remove the following screws securing the front panel assembly cable bracket to the logic board:
- One 1.7 mm Phillips #000 screw
- One 1.2 mm Phillips #000 screw
- One 1.3 mm Phillips #000 screw
- One more 1.7 mm Phillips #000 screw
- This 1.7 mm screw tends to not be attracted to a magnetized screwdriver. Take care not to lose it when removing.
- It is especially important to keep track of your screws in this step for reassembly. Accidentally using the 1.3 mm screw or one of the 1.7 mm screws in the bottom right hole will result in significant damage to the logic board causing the phone to no longer boot properly.
- Be careful not to over-tighten the screws, and don't force them. If they don't fit easily when you are securing them, they may be the wrong size.
- Remove the front panel assembly cable bracket from the logic board.
- Use the flat end of a spudger to disconnect the front-facing camera and sensor cable.
- While still supporting the front panel, disconnect the LCD cable connector.
- When reassembling your phone, the LCD cable may pop off the connector. This can result in white lines or a blank screen when powering your phone back on. If that happens, simply reconnect the cable and power cycle your phone. The best way to power cycle your phone is to disconnect and reconnect the battery.
- Finally, disconnect the digitizer cable connector.
- Remove the front panel assembly from the rear case.
Step 21 - Earpiece Speaker
- Remove the two screws securing the upper component bracket:
- 4.0 mm Phillips #000
- 2.3 mm Phillips #000
- It is imperative that the right screws are inserted into their respective holes. Otherwise it may cause severe damage to the LCD during reassembly.
- Orient the phone as shown, with the home button on top and the earpiece speaker on bottom.
- Gently dislodge the clip, near the bottom left corner of the earpiece speaker bracket, outwards from its recess on the front panel assembly.
- Do not pry with excessive force, as the earpiece speaker bracket is fragile and malleable.
- With a set of tweezers, shift the bracket to the left to unclip it.
- Remove the bracket from the display.
- Remove the earpiece speaker with a set of tweezers.
- If you use your fingers, be very careful not to touch the gold contacts on the front panel. Finger oil can prevent good contact.
- Using the edge of a set of tweezers or a metal spudger, gently pry the earpiece speaker contact cable up, to separate this portion of the camera and sensor cable from the adhesive below.
- Only pry directly under the earpiece speaker contacts—there are sensors and microchips that can be damaged by prying elsewhere.
- Use the point of a spudger to lift the ambient light sensor and proximity sensor out of their recess in the display assembly.
- There is a small, square plastic and metal holder for the proximity sensor. This holder is essential for the proximity sensor to function correctly.
- If replacing the proximity sensor make sure that the holder remains adhered to the back of the display. If it comes off with the old proximity sensor, remove it from the old sensor and use a tiny bit of adhesive to re-attach it to the back of the display.
- Use the flat end of a spudger to gently peel the front-facing camera portion of the cable away from the display assembly.
- If you are reattaching the same shield plate to a new display, there is no need to peel the cable assembly off the LCD shield plate. Skip this step.
- Carefully peel the cable assembly off of the LCD shield plate to remove it from the display.
- Be careful not to grab the digitizer cable while peeling up the front facing camera and sensor assembly cable.
Step 29 - Home Button Assembly
- Unscrew the single captive Phillips #000 screw securing the home button cable.
- The captive screw is fastened to the home button cable by a spring contact backing. During reassembly, ensure the contact is in the correct orientation—on the side of the screw nearest the LCD.
- Fold the home button cable down, out of the way of the home button bracket.
- Remove the two 1.4 mm Phillips #000 screws from the home button bracket.
- Remove the home button bracket from the display assembly.
- Wedge the the tip of a spudger underneath the home button cable assembly.
- The home button cable is affixed by mild adhesive.
- Gently work the spudger underneath the cable to separate the home button cable from the front panel assembly.
- Do not remove the home button yet, as it is still attached to the front panel assembly.
- If necessary, remove the tape over the home button on the front side of your cracked front panel assembly.
- Gently push the top left corner of the home button up away from the front panel.
- Do not push the home button all the way through—you only need to get a corner free, so that you can pry it free with a spudger.
- This membrane is very thin. If you feel like you're going to tear the button, apply heat and try again.
- Peel the home button the rest of the way off of the display by prying gently with a spudger.
- Remove the home button assembly from the front panel.
Step 37 - Front Panel
- Remove the 2.7 mm Phillips #000 screw from the back of the display assembly.
- Remove two 1.2 mm Phillips screws from each side of the LCD frame (four total).
- To avoid stripping the final screw, it may be helpful to first slightly loosen all four screws before removing any.
- Remove the LCD shield plate from the display assembly.
- Front panel remains.
この高品質の製品を購入し、レビューを書いては10 SUNSKYポイント を得ることができる($0.20).
卸売価格: $2.047 レビュー (HOT)
卸売価格: $1.7914 レビュー (HOT)
Samsung Galaxy S6 / G9200 / G9208 / G9209 / G920F / G920I / G920 / G920A / G920V / G920T / G920P用2550mAhリチウムポリマー電池EB-BG920ABE卸売価格: $3.971 レビュー (HOT)
incell LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly for Galaxy A20 A205F/DS, A205FN/DS, A205U, A205GN/DS, A205YN, A205G/DS, A205W (Black)卸売価格: $52.10
卸売価格: $3.544 レビュー (HOT)
卸売価格: $0.492 レビュー (HOT)
卸売価格: $1.0615% OFF Coupon DGP3210は11を取得購入43 レビュー (HOT)