아이폰 5C (LCD 프레임 터치 패드) 디지타이저 어셈블리 (검정) 용 3 in 1 리드 타임: 1~3일
|≥ 1 세트||$7.89|
|≥ 2 세트||$7.82|
|≥ 1/4 케이스||$7.74|
|≥ 1/2 케이스||$7.66|
|≥ 1 케이스||$7.59|
|≥ 4 케이스||$7.51|
|≥ 10 케이스||$7.43|
영업 관리자: Ms. Cherry
|저희는 항상 제품에 대해 낮은 가격과 좋은 품질을 달성하기 위해 노력하고, 고객님께 금액보장과 반환서비스 제공해드립니다.
1. 아이폰 5C 용 교체 용 LCD 화면
2. 깨지기 쉽고 깨진 금이 가고 손상된 LCD 화면.
5. 각 항목은 선적하기 전에 점검하고 양호한 상태 여야 합니다.
6. 전문적인 설치를 적극 권장합니다. 우리는 화면이 설치되면 책임을 지지 않습니다
1. 대형 주식, 빠른 배달, 대형 구매 계획을 만날 수
2. 원래 최고 품질.
3. 완벽한 착용 및 작업
4. 전문 서비스로 품질 보증 제공
설치 전주의 사항
팁 1 : 설치 전 테스트
테스트 할 때 보호 필름이나 태그를 제거하지 마십시오. 정전기의 문제에 주의하십시오.
수리를 시도하기 전에 ESD (Electro Static Discharge) 끈이 스스로 접지되어 있는지 확인하십시오. 이렇게하면 정전기가 전화 내의 전자 부품을 손상시키는 것을 방지 할 수 있습니다.
눈 보호 장치를 착용하고 유리 조각으로 손가락을 자르지 않도록 주의하십시오.
팁 2 : 테스트 시뮬레이션
화면 교체는 매우 깨지기 쉬운 제품입니다. 설치하기 전에 테스트를 하는 것이 좋습니다. 테스트를 시뮬레이트하십시오, 분리 된 휴대 전화, (마더 보드 LCD 또는 스크린) 오디오 케이블 및 새 교체, 전원 켜기, 테스트 완료. 테스트가 잘되면 설치하십시오. 표시되지 않는 경우 처음으로 Google에 문의하십시오. 휴대 전화에 강제 설치하지 마십시오. 스크린이 설치되면 우리는 책임을 지지 않습니다.
팁 3 : 케이블을 너무 굽히지 마십시오.
LCD 케이블을 너무 세게 구부리지 마십시오. 90도 이상 구부리면 검정색으로 표시됩니다.
더 많은 사진
안내서: iPhone 5c Front Panel Replacement
Use this guide to replace the front panel. The front panel does not include the home button, front camera assembly, earpiece speaker, or the LCD shield plate—you'll need to transfer all of these components into your replacement part. To reassemble your device, follow these instructions in reverse order.
Step 1 - Display Assembly
- If your display glass is cracked, keep further breakage contained and prevent bodily harm during your repair by taping the glass.
- Lay overlapping strips of clear packing tape over the iPhone's display until the whole face is covered.
- This will keep glass shards contained and provide structural integrity when prying and lifting the display.
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from any glass shaken free during the repair.
- Remove the two 3.8 mm Pentalobe screws next to the Lightning connector.
Step 3 - Opening Procedure
- The next two steps demonstrate using the LCD Screen Opener, a great tool for safely opening the iPhone 6 that we recommend for anyone doing more than one repair. If you aren't using the LCD Screen Opener, skip to Step 5.
- Close the handle on the LCD Screen Opener, opening the suction-cup jaws.
- Place the bottom of your iPhone in between the suction cups, against the plastic depth gauge.
- The top suction cup should rest just above the home button.
- Open the handles to close the jaws of the LCD Screen Opener. Center the suction cups and press them firmly onto the top and bottom of the iPhone.
- Hold onto your iPhone securely and close the handle of the LCD Screen Opener to separate the suction cups, pulling the front panel up from the rear case.
- The LCD Screen Opener is designed to safely open your iPhone just enough to separate the pieces, but not enough to damage any cables.
- Peel the two suction cups off your iPhone.
- Skip the next three steps and continue on step 7.
Step 5 - Manual Opening Procedure
- Press a suction cup onto the screen, just above the home button.
- Be sure the cup is completely on the screen to get a tight seal.
- Make sure the suction cup is firmly attached to the front panel assembly.
- While holding the iPhone down with one hand, pull up on the suction cup to slightly separate the front panel assembly from the rear case.
- Take your time and apply firm, constant force. The display assembly is a much tighter fit than most devices.
- With a plastic opening tool, begin to gently pry the rear case down, away from the display assembly, while you pull up with the suction cup.
- There are several clips attaching the front panel assembly to the rear case, so you may need to use a combination of the suction cup and plastic opening tool to free the front panel assembly.
- Pull the plastic nub to release the vacuum seal on the suction cup.
- Remove the suction cup from the display assembly.
- Lift the home button end of the front panel up to gain access to the connectors near the top of the phone.
- During the next few steps, until you remove the front panel assembly, keep it supported at a 90 degree angle in relation to the rear case.
- Remove the following Phillips #000 screws securing the front panel assembly cable bracket to the logic board:
- Two 1.3 mm screws
- One 1.7 mm screw
- One 3.25 mm screw
- It is especially important to keep track of your screws in this step for reassembly. Accidentally using the 3.25 mm screw or the 1.7 mm screw in the bottom right hole will result in significant damage to the logic board causing the phone to no longer boot properly.
- Be careful not to over-tighten the screws. If they don't fit easily when you are securing them, they may be the wrong size, don't force them.
- Remove the front panel assembly cable bracket from the logic board.
- Use a plastic opening tool to disconnect the front-facing camera and sensor cable connector.
- Be sure to only pry up on the connector, and not on the socket on the logic board.
- Use a plastic opening tool to disconnect the LCD cable connector.
- The LCD and Digitizer connectors are on the same cable assembly, so prying the LCD connector up should disconnect both connectors. Double check that the two cables are fully disconnected before removing the display.
- When reassembling your phone, the LCD cable may pop off its connector. A blank screen, or white lines on the display could be caused by a loose connection. Should this happen, reconnect the cable and power cycle your phone. The best way to power cycle your phone is to disconnect and reconnect the battery.
- Remove the front panel assembly from the rear case.
Step 14 - Home Button Ribbon Cable
- Remove the two 1.3 mm Phillips #000 screws securing the home button bracket to the display assembly.
- Use a plastic opening tool to pry the edge of the home button ribbon cable up from the display assembly.
- Start under the contact points on the right and work to the left.
- Starting from the left and going right may rip your ribbon cable. The contacts are well adhered to the front panel and should be peeled up first.
- If you have trouble sliding the plastic opening tool under the contact points, flip the tool over and gently push against the right side of the contact cable to loosen the adhesive, then try again.
- Remove the home button ribbon cable from the display assembly.
Step 17 - Home Button
- Gently push the top right corner of the home button up away from the front panel.
- Do not push the home button all the way through; you only need to get a corner free so that you can pry it out with a spudger.
- This membrane is very thin. If you feel like you are going to tear the button, apply heat and try again.
- Peel the home button the rest of the way off of the display by prying gently with a spudger.
- Remove the home button assembly from the front panel.
Step 20 - Earpiece Speaker
- Remove two Phillips #000 screws securing the upper component bracket to the display assembly.
- One 4.2 mm screw
- One 2.3 mm screw
- Use the flat edge of a spudger to push the earpiece speaker bracket off the display assembly.
- Remove the earpiece speaker from the iPhone.
Step 23 - Front-Facing Camera and Sensor Cable
- Using the pointed end of a spudger, gently pry the earpiece speaker contact cable up, to separate this portion of the camera and sensor cable from the adhesive below.
- There is a small, square, plastic and metal holder for the proximity sensor. This holder is essential for the proximity sensor to function correctly.
- If replacing the proximity sensor make sure that the holder remains adhered to the back of the display. If it comes off with the old proximity sensor, remove it from the old sensor and use a tiny bit of adhesive to re-attach it to the back of the display.
- Slide the point of a spudger under the microphone to lift it out of its recess in the display assembly.
Step 25 - Front Panel
- Remove two 1.2 mm Phillips #000 screws from each side of the LCD frame (four total).
- Remove the 1.6 mm Phillips #000 screws from the LCD shield plate.
- One at bottom of the display assembly near the home button opening
- One at the top of the display near the cables
- Remove the LCD shield plate from the display assembly.
- Display Assembly remains.
제품을 구입하고 좋은 리뷰를 작성한 고객님은 SUNSKY 포인트 10개 얻을 수 있습니다($0.20).
도매: $1.442 리뷰 (HOT)
7 리뷰 (HOT)
도매: $0.651 리뷰 (HOT)
SJ7000 풀 HD 1080P 2.0 인치 LCD 화면 Novatek 96655 와이파이 스포츠 캠코더 카메라, 방수 케이스 포함, 170도 HD 와이드 앵글 렌즈, 30m 방수 (검은색)도매: $39.36