LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly with Frame for iPhone 6 Plus(White) Lead Time: 1~3 Days
|≥ 1 unit||$12.45|
|≥ 2 units||$12.33|
|≥ 1/4 case||$12.21|
|≥ 1/2 case||$12.09|
|≥ 1 case||$11.97|
|≥ 4 cases||$11.84|
|≥ 10 cases||$11.72|
Sales Manager: Ms. Sanny
|We always strive to achieve low prices and good quality, and promised insured and return service.
View after-sales terms
Repair & Spare Parts
1. Replacement high quality LCD screen + touch screen digitizer assembly for iPhone 6 Plus
2. Quality inspections have been done to ensure the greatest product quality
3. Repair/Replace the old, broken, cracked, damaged one
4. Make your device look more refreshing than ever
5. Large stock, fast delivery, can meet large purchasing plan
6. 100% brand new, top quality
7. Complete fit and work
8. Supply quality warranty with professional service
Before Installation Notes
Tips 1: Test before installation
When testing, do not remove any protective film or tags. Please pay attention to the problem of static electricity.
Before attempting any repair, be sure to ground yourself is an ESD (electro static discharge) strap. This will prevent static electricity from damaging the electronic components within the phone.
Ensure you wear eye protection and use caution not to cut your finger with the glass splinters.
Tips 2: Simulates testing
Screen replacement is very fragile product. We strongly suggest test before installation. Please simulates testing, which means mobile phone apart, (motherboard + LCD or screen) connected audio cable and new replacement, power on, test finished. If test OK, please install it. If it can not show, please contact us at the very first time. And please do not force it to be installed in mobile phone. We will not be responsible once the screen is installed.
Tips 3: Do not over-bend cable
Please make sure LCD cable Do not over-bend. Over 90 degrees bent will cause black display.
GUIDE: iPhone 6 Plus Front Panel Replacement
Use this guide to replace the front panel. The front panel does not include the home button, front camera assembly, earpiece speaker, or the LCD shield plate. To reassemble your device, follow these instructions in reverse order.
Step 1 - Pentalobe Screws
- Power off your iPhone before beginning disassembly.
- Remove the two 3.6 mm Pentalobe screws next to the Lightning connector.
Step 2 - LCD Screen Opener Opening Procedure
- The next two steps demonstrate using the LCD Screen Opener, a great tool for safely opening the iPhone 6 Plus that we recommend for anyone doing more than one repair. If you aren't using the LCD Screen Opener, skip to Step 4.
- If the plastic depth gauge is attached at the center of the LCD Screen Opener, remove it now—it's not needed for larger phones like the iPhone 6 Plus.
- Close the handle on the LCD Screen Opener, opening the suction cup jaws.
- Place the bottom of your iPhone in between the suction cups.
- Position the LCD Screen Opener's upper suction cup against the display, near the home button.
- Open the handles to close the jaws of the LCD Screen Opener. Center the suction cups and press them firmly onto the top and bottom of the iPhone.
- Hold onto your iPhone securely and close the handle of the LCD Screen Opener to separate the suction cups, pulling the front panel up from the rear case.
- The LCD Screen Opener is designed to safely open your iPhone enough to separate the pieces, but not enough to damage any of the display cables.
- Peel the two suction cups off your iPhone.
- Skip the next three steps and continue on Step 7.
Step 4 - Front Panel Assembly
- If you don't have an LCD Screen Opener, use a single suction cup to lift the front panel:
- Press a suction cup onto the screen, just above the home button.
- Be sure the cup is pressed securely onto the screen to get a tight seal.
- While holding the iPhone down with one hand, pull up on the suction cup to slightly separate the front panel assembly from the rear case.
- Take your time and apply firm, constant force. The display assembly is a much tighter fit than most devices.
- Using a plastic opening tool, begin to gently pry the rear case down, away from the display assembly, while continuing to pull up with the suction cup.
- There are several clips attaching the front panel assembly to the rear case, so you may need to use a combination of the suction cup and plastic opening tool to free the front panel assembly.
- Pull the plastic nub to release the vacuum seal on the suction cup.
- Remove the suction cup from the display assembly.
- Pull the home button end of the front panel assembly away from the rear case, using the top of the phone as a hinge.
- During the next few steps, until you remove the front panel assembly, keep it supported at a 90 degree angle in relation to the rear case.
- Several clips along the top edge of the front panel form a partial hinge, allowing the front panel assembly to swing open like a book.
- During reassembly, align the clips just below the top edge of the rear case. Then, slide the front panel upward until its top edge is flush with that of the rear case.
- While holding the front panel open at about a 90 degree angle, remove the following screws securing the front panel assembly cable bracket:
- Three 1.2 mm Phillips #00 screws
- One 1.5 mm Phillips #00 screw
- One 2.9 mm Phillips #00 screw
- Remove the front panel assembly cable bracket from the logic board.
- In the next four steps, take care to pry up only on the cable connectors, and not on their sockets on the logic board.
- While still supporting the front panel, use a plastic opening tool to disconnect the front-facing camera and earpiece speaker cable connector.
- Use a plastic opening tool to disconnect the home button cable connector.
- Use a plastic opening tool to disconnect the display data cable connector.
- When reassembling your phone, the display data cable may pop off the connector. This can result in white lines or a blank screen when powering your phone back on. If that happens, simply reconnect the cable and power cycle your phone. The best way to power cycle your phone is to disconnect and reconnect the battery connector.
- Finally, use a plastic opening tool to disconnect the digitizer cable connector.
- Remove the front panel assembly from the rear case.
Step 16 - Earpiece Speaker
- Remove the following screws securing the upper component bracket:
- One 1.5 mm Phillips #00 screw
- Two 2.3 mm Phillips #00 screws
- Lift and remove the earpiece bracket from the display assembly.
- Use a the flat end of a spudger to pry up the front-facing camera and display cables, and gently push them aside.
- Use a pair of tweezers to firmly grasp and remove the earpiece speaker from the display assembly.
Step 20 - Front Facing Camera and Sensor Assembly
- Use the tip of a spudger to gently pry up the sensor cable assembly from its recess in the display assembly.
- The cable is held in place with a mild adhesive.
- Pry the microphone portion of the front-facing camera and sensor cables from the display assembly.
- Remove the front-facing camera and sensor cable assembly off the display assembly.
Step 23 - Home Button Assembly
- Remove the two 1.8 mm Phillips #00 screws securing the home button bracket to the front panel.
- Remove the home button bracket from the front panel assembly.
- Use the tip of a spudger to disconnect the home button connector from its socket on the home button cable.
- Carefully wedge the tip of a spudger underneath the home button connector cable.
- Gently move the spudger across to separate the home button connector cable from the adhesive securing it to the front panel assembly.
- Using your fingertip, gently push, but do not remove, the home button up from the opposite side to free one edge of the home button gasket from the front panel.
- Do not push the home button all the way through—you only need to get a corner free, so that you can pry it free with a spudger.
- The rubber gasket surrounding the home button is very thin. To prevent the gasket from tearing, we recommend applying a minimal amount of heat.
- Carefully run the tip of a spudger underneath the perimeter of the home button to separate it from the front panel assembly.
- Lift and remove the home button assembly off the front panel assembly.
Step 30 - Front Panel
- Remove the two 1.7 mm Phillips #00 screws (one on top and one on bottom) securing the LCD shield plate to the display assembly.
- Remove three 1.3 mm Phillips #00 screws from each side of the LCD shield plate (six total).
- The next step requires peeling one end of the home button cable that is affixed to the back of the display assembly with strong adhesive. We highly recommend using a heat gun, or hair dryer to heat the bottom of the display assembly, directly on top of the home button.
- Carefully lift—but do not remove—the LCD shield plate by lifting the end nearest the earpiece speaker a few millimeters from the display assembly.
- Gently lift the other end (nearest the home button) to peel the home button cable off the display assembly.
- Be extremely cautious as you peel the home button cable. It is a fragile cable. If you feel more than slight resistance, we recommend reheating and reusing theheat gun or hair dryer to soften the adhesive.
- Remove the LCD shield plate off the display assembly.
- Display assembly remains.
The customers who buy the product and write good quality reviews could obtain 10 SUNSKY Points ($0.20).
Wholesale: $3.3510 Reviews (HOT)
Wholesale: $2.146 Reviews (HOT)
Wholesale: $5.692 Reviews (HOT)
HSD-P539 Touch Screen All in One PC with Holder, 2GB+16GB, 24 inch Full HD 1080P Android 6.0 RK3288 Quad Core Cortex A17 1.8GHz, Support Bluetooth, WiFi, SD Card, USB OTG(Black)Wholesale: $355.83
mietubl Scratchproof 11D HD Full Glue Full Curved Screen Tempered Glass Film for iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus(White)Wholesale: $1.53
PULUZ U6000 Full HD 1080P 2.0 inch LCD Screen WiFi Waterproof Multi-function Sport Action Camcorder, Novatek NT96650 Chipset, 175-degree Wide-angle Lens(Yellow)Wholesale: $21.83PAY 10 GET 11
11.6-inch IPS Digital Photo Frame Full View 1920*1080 Electronic Photo Album Advertising Machine(White)Wholesale: $65.61