5 PCS Black + 5 PCS White iPartsBuy 4 in 1 for iPhone 6 (Front Camera + LCD + Frame + Touch Pad) Digitizer Assembly Lead Time: 2~5 Days.
Tips 1: Test before installation
When testing, do not remove any protective film or tags. Please pay attention to the problem of static electricity.
Before attempting any repair, be sure to ground yourself is an ESD (electro static discharge) strap. This will prevent static electricity from damaging the electronic components within the phone.
Ensure you wear eye protection and use caution not to cut your finger with the glass splinters.
Tips 2: Simulates testing
Screen replacement is very fragile product. We strongly suggest test before installation. Please simulates testing, which means mobile phone apart, (motherboard + LCD or screen) connected audio cable and new replacement, power on, test finished. If test OK, please install it. If it can not show, please contact us at the very first time. And please do not force it to be installed in mobile phone.We will not be responsible once the screen is installed.
Tips 3: Do not over-bend cable
Please make sure LCD cable Do not over-bend. Over 90 degrees bent will cause black display.
1. Large stock, fast delivery, can meet large purchasing plan
2. Original top quality.
3. Complete fit and work
4. Supply quality warranty with professional service
About the product
1. Replacement LCD Screen for iPhone 6
2. Replace the old, broken, cracked, damaged LCD screen with a new one
3. Make your device look more refreshing than ever
4. Completely fit and work
5. Each item has been checked and in good condition before shipping
6. Professional installation is highly recommended. We will not be responsible once the screen is installed.
GUIDE: iPhone 6 Front Panel Replacement
Use this guide to strip and replace your cracked or broken iPhone 6 screen. It will show you how to remove the home button, front-facing camera and sensor assembly, LCD shield plate, and home button ribbon cable—all of which will need to be transferred to your replacement panel. To reassemble your device, follow these instructions in reverse order.
Step 1 - Pentalobe Screws
- Power off your iPhone before beginning disassembly.
- Remove the two 3.6 mm Pentalobe screws next to the Lightning connector.
Step 2 - LCD Screen Opener Opening Procedure
- The next two steps demonstrate using the LCD Screen Opener, a great tool for safely opening the iPhone 6 that we recommend for anyone doing more than one repair. If you aren't using the LCD Screen Opener, skip to Step 5.
- If the plastic depth gauge is attached at the center of the LCD Screen Opener, remove it now—it's not needed for larger phones like the iPhone 6.
- Close the handle on the LCD Screen Opener, opening the suction-cup jaws.
- Place the bottom of your iPhone in between the suction cups.
- Position the LCD Screen Opener's upper suction cup against the display, just above (but not covering) the home button.
- Open the handles to close the jaws of the LCD Screen Opener. Center the suction cups and press them firmly onto the top and bottom of the iPhone.
- Hold onto your iPhone securely and close the handle of the LCD Screen Opener to separate the suction cups, pulling the front panel up from the rear case.
- The LCD Screen Opener is designed to safely open your iPhone just enough to separate the pieces, but not enough to damage the display cables.
- Peel the two suction cups off your iPhone.
- Skip the next three steps and continue on Step 8
Step 5 - Front Panel Assembly
- If you don't have an LCD Screen Opener, use a single suction cup to lift the front panel:
- Press a suction cup onto the screen, just above the home button.
- Be sure the cup is pressed securely onto the screen to get a tight seal.
- While holding the iPhone down with one hand, pull up on the suction cup to slightly separate the front panel assembly from the rear case.
- Take your time and apply firm, constant force. The display assembly is a much tighter fit than most devices.
- Using a plastic opening tool, begin to gently pry the rear case down, away from the display assembly, while continuing to pull up with the suction cup.
- There are several clips holding the front panel assembly to the rear case, so you may need to use a combination of the suction cup and plastic opening tool to free the front panel assembly.
- Pull the plastic nub to release the vacuum seal on the suction cup.
- Remove the suction cup from the display assembly.
- Pull the home button end of the front panel assembly away from the rear case, using the top of the phone as a hinge.
- Several clips along the top edge of the front panel form a partial hinge.
- During reassembly, align the clips just below the top edge of the rear case. Then, slide the front panel upward until its top edge is flush with that of the rear case.
- Open the display to about a 90 degree angle, and lean it against something to keep it propped up while you're working on the phone.
- In a pinch, an unopened canned beverage works well for this.
- Add a rubber band to keep the display securely in place while you work. This prevents undue strain on the display cables.
- Remove the following Phillips #00 screws from the battery connector bracket:
- One 2.2 mm screw
- One 3.2 mm screw
- Remove the metal battery connector bracket from the iPhone.
- Use a plastic opening tool to gently pry the battery connector up from its socket on the logic board.
- Take care to only pry up on the battery connector, and not the socket on the logic board. If you pry up on the logic board socket, you may break the connector entirely.
- Remove the following five Phillips screws securing the front panel assembly cable bracket:
- Three 1.2 mm screws
- One 1.7 mm screw
- One 3.1 mm screw
- Remove the front panel assembly cable bracket from the logic board.
- In the next four steps, take care to pry up only on the cable connectors, and not on their sockets on the logic board.
- Use the flat end of a spudger to disconnect the front-facing camera and sensor cable connector.
- Use the flat end of a spudger to disconnect the home button cable connector.
- Use the flat end of a spudger to disconnect the display data cable connector.
- When reassembling your phone, the display data cable may pop off its connector. This can result in white lines or a blank screen when powering your phone back on. If that happens, simply reconnect the cable and power cycle your phone. The best way to power cycle your phone is to disconnect and reconnect the battery connector.
- Use the flat end of a spudger to disconnect the digitizer cable connector.
- Remove the front panel assembly from the rear case.
Step 20 - Earpiece Speaker
- Remove the following Phillips #00 screws from the earpiece speaker/front-facing camera bracket:
- One 2.3 mm screw
- One 3.0 mm screw
- One 2.2 mm screw
- Remove the earpiece speaker/front-facing camera bracket from the front panel.
- Lift the front-facing camera out of its recess in the front panel.
- Holding the front-facing camera out of the way, remove the earpiece speaker from the front panel.
- Be careful not to touch any of the contacts on the speaker or the cable, oils can damage them and interrupt the connection.
Step 24 - Front Facing Camera and Sensor Cable
- Keeping the front-facing camera out of the way, use the point of a spudger to push the ambient-light sensor up out of its recess in the front panel.
- Fold the front-facing camera and sensor cable up to allow access to the microphone.
- Carefully pry the microphone end of the sensor cable off of the adhesive holding it to the front panel.
- Remove the front-facing camera and sensor cable from the front panel.
Step 28 - Home Button
- Remove the two 1.9 mm Phillips #00 screws securing the home button bracket.
- Remove the home button bracket from the front panel.
- Use the point of a spudger to disconnect the home button cable connector by pushing it up and away from the home button.
- Gently push the top left corner of the home button up away from the front panel.
- Do not push the home button all the way through—you only need to get a corner free so that you can pry it free with a spudger.
- This membrane is very thin. If you feel like you're going to tear the button, apply mild heat (with a heat gun or hair dryer) and try again.
- Peel the home button the rest of the way off of the display by prying gently with a spudger.
- Use the point of a spudger to carefully separate the home button cable from the adhesive securing it to the front panel.
- Once all the adhesive has been separated, remove the home button from the front panel.
Step 35 - Front Panel
- Remove the following Phillips #00 screws securing the LCD shield plate to the front panel:
- One 1.7 mm screw
- Six 1.6 mm screws (three on each side)
- Lift the front-facing camera end of the LCD shield plate up slightly.
- Do not attempt to remove the shield plate entirely, it is still attached to the front panel by the adhered-down home button cable.
- Slide the point of a spudger behind the shield plate to gently peel the home button cable up off of the front panel.
- The home button cable is very thin, go slowly and be careful not to rip it.
- Remove the LCD shield plate.
The customers who buy the product and write good quality reviews could obtain SUNSKY Points.
8m * 0.5m Ice Blue Metallic Matte Icy Ice Car Decal Wrap Auto Wrapping Vehicle Sticker Motorcycle Sheet Tint Vinyl Air Bubble Sticker(Orange)Wholesale: $17.17
2 in 1 for iPhone 5C (Original Tail Connector Charger + Original Headphone Audio Jack Ribbon) Flex CableWholesale: $2.41
Wholesale: $7.37PAY 10 GET 11
PULUZ 2.5D Curved Edge 9H Surface Hardness Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Canon G7X / G9X / G5X, Olympus E-M5 / E-M10 CameraWholesale: $1.00PAY 10 GET 11
ODF-20RG 5W IP65 Waterproof Dual Hole Outdoor Red + Green Light Laser Lights Lawn Lamp with 20 Kinds of Pattern & Remote Control, AC 100-240VWholesale: $30.55
For iPad Pro 10.5 inch Custer Texture Transformers Horizontal Flip Leather Case with Holder & Sleep / Wake-up(Dark Blue)Wholesale: $5.79
35 PCS Mixed Colors HAWEEL 1m High Speed 35 Cores Micro USB to USB Data Sync Charging Cable Kits with Candy Cans PackageWholesale: $13.78PAY 10 GET 11