所有类别 » 维修配件 » iPhone7维修配件 » 液晶屏
iPhone 12 Pro Max维修配件 iPhone 12 Mini维修配件 iPhone 11 Pro维修配件 iPhone XS维修配件 iPhone XR维修配件 iPhone 8 维修配件 iPhone7维修配件 iPhone 6S维修配件 iPhone 6维修配件 iPhone SE 2020维修配件 iPhone 5C 维修配件 iPhone 4 维修配件 iPad Air系列维修配件 iPad 系列维修配件 三星维修配件 小米维修配件 诺基亚维修配件 谷歌维修配件 苹果电脑维修配件 Oppo维修配件 魅族维修配件 索尼维修配件 微软维修配件 更多品牌维修配件 IC芯片组 维修工具
iPhone 12 / 12 Pro维修配件 iPhone 11维修配件 iPhone 11 Pro Max维修配件 iPhone XS Max维修配件 iPhone X维修配件 iPhone 8 Plus维修配件 iPhone7 Plus维修配件 iPhone 6S Plus维修配件 iPhone 6 Plus维修配件 iPhone 5S 维修配件 iPhone 5 维修配件 iPad Pro系列维修配件 iPad mini系列维修配件 iPod Nano维修配件 华为维修配件 HTC维修配件 联想维修配件 苹果手表维修配件 Vivo维修配件 一加维修配件 LG维修配件 华硕维修配件 摩托罗拉维修配件 深圳品牌手机维修配件 电池
10个一卖 4.7英寸 适用于iPhone 7 友达国产液晶屏总成 (颜色：黑色) 发货时间: 1~3 天
再优惠 2% OFF$1.42 $1.39
再优惠 2% OFF$2.31 $2.26
再优惠 2% OFF$9.46 $9.27
13厘米8针至USB同步数据/充电线, 适用于iPhone XR / iPhone XS MAX / iPhone X＆XS / iPhone 8＆8 Plus / iPhone 7＆7 Plus / iPhone 6＆6s＆6 Plus＆6s Plus / iPad（黑色）
再优惠 2% OFF$0.78 $0.76
再优惠 2% OFF$4.26 $4.17
再优惠 2% OFF$6.39 $6.26
再优惠 2% OFF$8.65 $8.48
再优惠 2% OFF$2.53 $2.48
再优惠 2% OFF$1.33 $1.30
再优惠 2% OFF$8.02 $7.86
LCD is Bubble Bag Protected, we will not offer warranty for installation.
指南: iPhone 7 / 7 Plus Screen and Digitizer Replacement
Use this guide to replace a cracked front panel or a broken LCD. To reassemble your device, follow these instructions in reverse order.
- LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly for iPhone 7
- Front Screen Outer Glass Lens with Front LCD Screen Bezel Frame for iPhone 7
- Front Facing Camera for iPhone 7
- Charging Port + Audio Flex Cable for iPhone 7
- 100 PCS for iPhone 7 Repair Tools Complete Screws / Bolts Set
- LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly for iPhone 7 Plus
- Front Screen Outer Glass Lens with Front LCD Screen Bezel Frame for iPhone 7 Plus
- Charging Port Flex Cable for iPhone 7 Plus
- 10 PCS for iPhone 7 & 7 Plus Charging Port Screws
Step 1 - Pentalobe Screws
- Before you begin, discharge your iPhone battery below 25%. A charged lithium-ion battery can catch fire and/or explode if accidentally punctured.
- Power off your iPhone before beginning disassembly.
- Opening the iPhone's display will damage its waterproof seals. If you do not replace the seals, your phone will no longer be water resistant.
- Remove the two 3.4 mm pentalobe screws on the bottom edge of the iPhone.
Step 2 - Taping Over The Display
- If your display glass is cracked, keep further breakage contained and prevent bodily harm during your repair by taping over the glass.
- Lay overlapping strips of clear packing tape over the iPhone's display until the whole face is covered.
- This will keep glass shards contained and provide structural integrity when prying and lifting the display.
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from any glass shaken free during the repair.
- If the broken glass makes it difficult to get a suction cup to stick in the next few steps, try folding a strong piece of tape (such as duct tape) into a handle and lifting the display with that instead.
Step 3 - Opening Procedure
- Heating the lower edge of the iPhone will help soften the adhesive securing the display, making it easier to open.
- Use a hairdryer or Adhesive Melting Bag and apply it to the lower edge of the phone for about 90 seconds in order to soften up the adhesive underneath.
- Attach a suction cup to the lower half of the display assembly, just above the home button.
- Be sure the suction cup does not overlap with the home button, as this will prevent a seal from forming between the suction cup and front glass.
- Pull up on the suction cup to create a small gap between the display assembly and the rear case.
- Insert the flat end of a spudger into the gap.
- The watertight adhesive holding the display in place is very strong, and creating this initial gap takes a significant amount of force. If you're having a hard time opening a gap, rock the screen up and down to weaken the adhesive until you can fit a spudger inside
- Slide the spudger to the left along the lower edge of the iPhone.
- Twist the spudger to widen the gap between the display and rear case.
- Slide the spudger up the left side of the iPhone, starting at the lower edge and moving towards the volume control buttons and silent switch.
- Do not pry along the top edge of the phone, you risk damaging the plastic clips securing the display.
- Insert the flat edge of a spudger into the bottom right corner of the device.
- Twist the spudger to widen the gap between the display assembly and the rear case.
- Slide the flat end of the spudger up the right side of the phone to break up the adhesive holding the display in place.
- Pull up on the suction cup to lift up the display and open the iPhone.
- Do not raise the display more than 10 Degree as there are ribbon cables along the right edge of the device connecting the display to the logic board.
- Pull up on the small nub on the suction cup to remove it from the front panel.
- Slide an opening pick along the top edge of the iPhone, between the rear case and front panel, to break up the remaining adhesive holding the screen in place.
- Be careful not to damage the plastic clips on the top edge of the phone.
- Pull the display assembly slightly away from the top edge of the phone to disengage the clips holding it to the rear case.
- Open the iPhone by swinging the display up from the left side, like the back cover of a book.
- Don't try to fully separate the display yet, as several fragile ribbon cables still connect it to the iPhone's logic board.
Step 13 - Battery Disconnection
- Remove four tri-point Y000 screws securing the lower connector bracket, of the following lengths:Three 1.2 mm screwsOne 2.4 mm screw
- Throughout this repair, keep track of each screw and make sure it goes back exactly where it came from to avoid damaging your iPhone.
- Remove the lower connector bracket.
- Use the point of a spudger to lift the battery connector out of its socket on the logic board.
Step 15 - Display Assembly
- Make sure the battery is disconnected before you disconnect or reconnect the cables in this step.
- Use a spudger or a fingernail to disconnect the two lower display connectors by prying them straight up from their sockets on the logic board.
- To reconnect these cables, press down on one end until it clicks into place, then repeat on the opposite end. Do not press down on the middle. If the connector is even slightly misaligned, the connector can bend, causing permanent damage.
- If you have a blank screen, white lines on the display, or partial or complete lack of touch response after reassembling your phone, try disconnecting and carefully reconnecting both of these cables and make sure they are fully seated.
- Remove the two 1.3 mm Phillips screws securing the bracket over the front panel sensor assembly connector.
- Remove the bracket.
- Disconnect the front panel sensor assembly connector from its socket on the logic board.
- This press connector should also be reconnected one end at a time to minimize the risk of bending.
- Remove the display assembly.
- During reassembly, pause here if you wish to replace the adhesive around the edges of the display.
1 2 / 2
Order #: 2006123950 Color: White
Order #: 2006123950 Color: Black
Order #: 2007075956 Color: White
from Seri Manjong
Order #: 1710242332 Color: Black
Order #: 1706285531 Color: White
Order #: 1706141117 SKU: IP7G5132B
Order #: 1705181121 SKU: IP7G5132B
Order #: 1705151128 SKU: IP7G5132B
Order #: 1704053910 SKU: IP7G5132B
Order #: 1703313916 SKU: IP7G5132B
1 2 / 2
6 评论 (HOT)
HSD-P537 15.6英寸全高清1080P触摸屏一体机带支架, 2GB+16GB RK3399 双核A72+四核A53 安卓7.1 , 支持蓝牙, WiFi, SD 卡, USB OTG (颜色：黑色)批发: $287.08